What information do we collect?
We primarily collect personal information that is necessary for us to provide our products and services to you or if you are providing us with a service. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you and may include:
- your name, address and contact details (including telephone numbers and email address).
- your work contact details including name, telephone numbers, work address and email
- address if you are our customer or supplier.
- information about your dealings with us about our products and/or services.
- images captured by Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) systems used by us 24-hours
- video surveillance.
- other personal information you may disclose to us when you contact us with a query or complaint, or where you request a product or service from us, or information about a product or service from us, or which is contained in any other communications between you and us.
Where relevant we may ask you for other information, for example, qualifications and employment history, if you apply for employment with us.
Some of this information is considered by law to be “sensitive information” about you. This includes any information that tells us about your health and/or medical condition.
This information is only collected where relevant and necessary to ensure that you are given appropriate guidance and support based on your specific circumstances.
How do we collect and hold your personal information?
We usually collect personal information in the following ways:
Directly from you, either in person, in documents, by email, telephone or via our website (including our E-Shop) when you, for example:
- purchase products or services from us
- enquire about our products or services generally
- apply to work with us
- participate in our promotions, monthly specials, or competitions
- participate in customer satisfaction surveys or focus groups on proposed products
- use our website or other applications including our contractor management systems or visit one of our offices including to provide us with your services if you are a contractor to Spick n Clean Products group.
- from third parties who, for example, forward your details to us.
- from CCTV systems used by us for 24-hour surveillance, which monitor and record activities at all our premises Australia-wide, including in our offices, administration areas, warehouses, shop counters and Training Academy.
- from publicly available resources.
- Next >>